About Cub Scout Pack 467
Scouting is all about fun, challenges and adventure! Join us! Meet new people, find opportunities for your child to grow mentally and physically. Help them build leadership and social skills while having fun!
Cub Scouts Pack 467 is located in New Milford, Connecticut.
St. Johns Episcopal Church
7 Whittlesey Ave, New Milford, CT 06776
Connecticut River Council
Northwest Hills District
Meet the Leaders
- Den Meetings
- The Dens meet once per week or bi-weekly depending on the den, please see specific Dens page for more information
- Committee Meeting (leaders and scout parents to plan the program)
- The 2nd Friday of each month
- From 7 - 8:30 pm @ St. Johns Episcopal Church, 7 Whittlesey Avenue, New Milford - just off the Town Green
- Pack Meetings
- The third Thursday of each month
- From 6:30 - 8 pm @ John Pettibone Community Center in the Cafeteria, 2 Pickett District Rd New Milford
- Pack Activities
- 1 per month
- Contact our Membership and Re-registration Chairperson or any Pack 467 Leader for details.
- Pack 467 Cub Scouts program and activities are funded by a combination of dues and council approved fund raising. Additional information can be provided upon request.
- All the Pack leaders are volunteers
- The success of the Pack COUNTS on the active participation of the PARENTS!
- Parents are expected to assist their den leaders with their meetings and to volunteer to chair and assist in the different Pack activities
- Variety of position available so please get involved.